Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blog Post # 3



Blog Post: A) Post your early ideas for the Hypertext Assignment (Project B) Post your experiences with your demo google.site thus far - try to identify what kind of help you are going to need.

A)   So far, my ideas for the Hypertext Assignment seem to be working out good.  First, I want my website to be about a young adult fiction story.  A story about teenage girl who states that her family is “perfect” but then she receives some news that her whole life changes and she may not be so perfect after all.  Second, I may want my writing to be all diary entries (or maybe some).  Third, there will be up to six characters in my story but each character will play a significant role.  Fourth, I want music to be playing in the background once the reader starts reading the diary entries.  Fifth, I may have two different stories in my hypertext assignment but eventually they will both connect and fall into place. 

B)   My experience so far with “Google sites” is something that I need to practice more on.  This is my first time making my own website through Google site.  I am still trying to figure out how I can incorporate music, and have some pictures floating around on some pages of my story.  I'm glad we are using Google Docs in class because I am able to put my notes and writing into a folder and then when I’m ready to organize/fix/ or change it around, I will then be set to go.  Hopefully by using the tutorial of Google sites and many other information I may look into, I will then know how to make my website the way I want it to be.  Google sites will be an experience that I may never forget because at the end of the semester my story will be creative and unique.    

No comments:

Post a Comment