Thursday, May 2, 2013

Blog # 9: Ideas Flowing for Project 3


Blog # 9: Ideas Flowing for Project 3
So, my plan for project 3 is to incorporate a love Poem called, “A Love Too Late.”  I’m deciding to do my poem in “Prezi,” but the idea that I have won’t function for “Prezi.”  Due to the fact that Prezi is a website where one cannot include animation for the website.  On the other had, “PowerPoint” is a software where one can incorporate so many animations that the software provides.  So, for that to be said I still don’t know which software to pick, but I may just end up choosing Prezi for my Project 3.
Ideas: What I want to do for my poem is to have a black and white picture with a red rose.  The navigator will have to click each pedal from the rose.  As a pedal is clicked on it will then float around the air and a word or two will appear (the words are from the poem).  I’m thinking to the words different colors so it will attract the reader to keep on reading.  Also, background music will be playing throughout my poem and most of all, in the last sentence of the poem I want it to start raining and at the same time you can hear the sound effects of the rain.  Well, that’s all I have in mind to do so far.  Hopefully, my ideas will come out the way I want it to be.  Lets see what happens! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment